Labour Legislation has seen many changes since 1994. Comprehensive workshops are offered which deal with the practical implications and implementation of the relevant information in the workplace. The emphasis is on how to implement against the broad framework of the provisions of the respective statutes:
The LABOUR RELATIONS ACT, the BASIC CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT ACT, the EMPLOYMENT EQUITY ACT and the SKILLS DEVELOPMENT ACT.
- How much time do you have to keep abreast of the changes to Labour Legislation?
- Are you familiar with the amendments and the impact they have?
- Do you understand and implement the required legal procedures?
- Do you need a practical, working knowledge of the Acts?
- Do you want to know how labour legislation can work to your advantage?
- SETA Developments: Learnerships.
- B.E.E. Compliance.
- Good Corporate Governance.
The workshops aim to clearly and effectively interpret the requirements of the Acts, to critically assess the amendments, to highlight the essential areas and issues and to provide a practical understanding of your obligations and responsibilities.